The advantages of the resident visa and the Golden visa for
real estate investor visa Dubai
Real estate investor visa: Dubai is one of the most popular destinations for foreign property investors. However, in order to invest and live in Dubai permanently, it is necessary to obtain a resident visa or a Golden visa. In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about the property investor visa, including the requirements, benefits and costs involved.
How to obtain a resident visa in Dubai?
To obtain a resident visa in Dubai, you must meet certain conditions, including
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of six months.
- Find a sponsor in Dubai, which can be an employer, company, spouse or relative who is already a resident in Dubai.
- Have an employment contract or be a real estate investor of at least 750,000 dirhams.
Once you have met these requirements, you can submit an application for a resident visa to the relevant authorities in Dubai. The application process can take up to 10 weeks and the cost of the resident visa varies according to the length of validity, ranging from a few thousand to tens of thousands of dirhams.
What are the advantages of a resident visa in Dubai?
A resident visa in Dubai offers many advantages, including
- The opportunity to live and work in Dubai permanently.
- Access to public health and education services in Dubai.
- The possibility of opening a bank account in Dubai
- The possibility of sponsoring the family so that they can also obtain a resident visa in Dubai.
How to get a Golden visa in Dubai?
The Golden Visa is a special category of resident visa that is granted to high profile foreign investors who have invested in real estate in Dubai. The conditions for obtaining a Golden Visa are as follows:
- Invest in a property in Dubai with a minimum value of 2 million dirhams.
- The investment must be held for at least three years.
- Investors must also meet the same requirements as for a regular resident visa, such as holding a valid passport and finding a sponsor in Dubai.
Once investors have met all the requirements, they can submit an application for a Golden Visa to the relevant authorities in Dubai. The benefits of a Golden Visa are similar to those of a resident visa, but also offer the opportunity to invest in property in Dubai without having to leave the country.
Obtaining a resident visa or Golden visa is essential for those wishing to invest and live in Dubai. Indeed, these visas offer the possibility to live and work in Dubai permanently, as well as to invest in local real estate and to open a bank account in Dubai.
If you are interested in real estate investment in Dubai and wish to obtain a resident visa or a Golden visa, we are here to assist you in this complex process. With our expertise and in-depth knowledge of Dubai real estate, our agency can guide you through the process and help you obtain the resident visa or Golden visa that best suits your needs.
Obtaining a resident visa or Golden visa is a crucial step for foreign property investors in Dubai. Obtaining a resident visa or Golden visa is a crucial step for foreign property investors in Dubai.