What visas are available for investors and entrepreneurs?
Dubai Vista Estate presents the rules for obtaining a Golden Visa!
If you are planning to set up a business in Dubai or invest in real estate, you can apply for a golden visa, for a period of 5 or 10 years!
What is the Golden Visa?
A residence for 5 or 10 years in Dubai, for investors, entrepreneurs, independent, on this visa there is the possibility of adding 3 executives and family members.
What is the visa for real estate investors for 5 years?
- The investor will have to invest in a property with a minimum gross value of AED 2 million or 445,000 euros.
- The investment in the property can be made with a loan from some local banks.
- The property must be held for at least two years.
- The real estate investor will buy the property through a local regulated real estate agency.
5-year visa for entrepreneurs:
This visa is for individuals with a project with a minimum stake of AED 500,000 or 110,000 euros or those who have received approval from a UAE approved company.
What is the visa for investors for 10 years?
The investment can take many forms, for example
- Having at least AED 2 million (about EUR 445,000) in a national investment fund.
- Setting up a business in the UAE with a capital contribution of at least AED 2 million (about EUR 445,000).
- Making a total investment of at least AED 2 million (approx. EUR 445,000) in all of the above areas, provided that the investment in sectors other than real estate exceeds 60% of the total investment.