Supreme Residence in Arjan: the pinnacle of comfort and style

AED 597.000

Overview

Description

Supreme Residence in Arjan: the pinnacle of comfort and style

Welcome to the world of ultimate comfort and style at Supreme Residence, the new real estate project located in Arjan, by developer Uni Estate. Offering an exclusive selection of apartments ranging from studios to 2-bedroom apartments, this high-end development is designed to redefine your lifestyle and exceed all your expectations.

 

Handover imminent – December 2023

 

Prepare to enter your new home in December 2023. With meticulous attention to detail, each residence is designed to offer you an unparalleled living experience, combining luxury, comfort and world-class amenities.

 

Dream Equipment

 

Supreme Residence invites you to discover facilities worthy of a luxury resort. Dive into a sensational aquatic cinema, or keep fit in a state-of-the-art gym equipped with the latest technology. For convivial moments with family and friends, take advantage of the barbecue area for memorable evenings under the stars.

 

5-Year Flexible Payment Plan

 

We understand that buying real estate is a big decision. That’s why Supreme Residence offers you a payment plan spread over 5 years. Pay just 30% during construction, until December 2023, and the remaining 70% after delivery, with monthly installments tailored to your pace.

 

Arjan – An Enchanting Address

 

Ideally located inArjan, Supreme Residence offers you a dynamic and prosperous living environment in a fast-growing district of Dubai. Enjoy close proximity to the city’s main attractions, from shopping malls to leafy parks and renowned educational establishments.

 

Invest in the future

 

Whether you’re looking to buy your first property or invest for the future, Supreme Residence represents a golden opportunity. With its strategic location, top-of-the-range amenities and flexible payment plan, this residence offers attractive yield potential and unrivalled quality of life.

 

Don’t miss this unique opportunity

 

Supreme Residence is the epitome of luxury and elegance. Make an appointment today to visit the showroom and discover in person the excellence of this exceptional real estate project.

 

Supreme Residence

City:
State/County:
Country: Emirats Arabes Unis
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 27861
Price: AED 597.000
Property Size: 429 ft2
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Type: Indisponible
Remise des clés: Indisponible
Other Features
Balcony
Barbecue area
Chair Accessible
Covered parking
Elevator
Gym
Outdoor Details
Pool
Security
Mon 26 Feb
Tue 27 Feb
Wed 28 Feb
Thu 29 Feb
Fri 01 Mar
Sat 02 Mar
Sun 03 Mar
Mon 04 Mar
Tue 05 Mar
Wed 06 Mar
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Similar Listings

14
Gardenia Livings
New projects
Off-Plan

Gardenia Livings | 1 bedroom | Arjan

AED 659.287
Gardenia Livings | 1 bedroom | Arjan Dubai Vista Estate is pleased to present you this pro ...
1 2 709 ft2details
7
skyz Dubai real estate
New projects
Off-Plan

Skyz | Studio | Arjan

AED 445.000
Skyz | Studio | Arjan Dubai Vista Estate is pleased to present you this project by Danube, ...
1 1 355 ft2details
12
New projects
Off-Plan

Torino | Studio | Arjan

AED 440.000
Torino | Studio | Arjan Dubai Vista Estate is pleased to present you this project by ORO 2 ...
1 365 ft2details
12
New projects
Off-Plan

JOYA DORADO | ARJAN | STUDIO TO 1 BEDROOM

AED 627.000
Dubai Vista Estate is pleased to present to you this new project Joya Dorado, Arjan area. ...
1 2 763 ft2details

Contact Me

Call +971589952188 WhatsApp
  • Advanced Search

Compare Listings

Dubai Vista Estate